Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday

Hello everyone. How has your week been? I'm excited to go home tomorrow. After my last class, I'm heading back to San Antonio to enjoy Easter and my brother's birthday with my family so I'm very excited. I got my brother a pretty funny shirt so I hope he likes it. I was trying to make him a wallet, but I didn't have all of my supplies so I just bought him a shirt instead. So I joined Zibbet and put up one listing so far. I wanted to see if it will help or hurt my profits so I guess you can think of it as an experiment.

I had a crazy idea to have a jewelry party. Has anyone ever had one of those or been to one? Basically I was thinking of changing it up and not only have jewelry that I have made, but basically an example of everything I can do. I have a vague idea on how to do this. Do you think it's a good idea for self promotion? Got any ideas for it?

Well, I'm done for now so here's one of my favorite remixes for all Pirates of the Caribbean fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment