Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

Wow, I just realized that I've have this blog for 8 days. Pretty cool! And I have my first follower, Natalie! I give you a shout out (although currently you are the only one reading this :p ).
Anyways, Spring Break is coming up and I'm excited. I get to work on everything I was to without school getting in the way. I will definitely work on a still life oil painting of my key necklace, the duct tape purse I'm designing, and a strawberry necklace. I'm hoping to get a lot done in this one week.
Also, on a really cool note, I am also making items for the UT Women's Water Polo Fundraiser, so if you live in Austin you can buy my items without the shipping cost! :)

1 comment:

  1. found your blog from the etsy forums! i'll follow you, so come follow me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete