Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tickled Tuesday



Wow I did not get any sleep last night. Well I got to catch everyone up to date. Yesterday and today I listed new items (still listing all the things from Spring Break. I wish I had another week like that I got so much done.). So yesterday I listed Gold Earrings and Amber Ear Cuff and today I listed White White Bunny Bunny who is actually part of my Oops Sale Section. I found some people doing this on Etsy and they said they still sold the items so I thought I would try it.

Also, my painting Teacher's Assistant was telling me where she learned how to paint Renaissance style. At special Classical Atelier Schools. So I'm trying to find them. If you know of one please tell me.

And there is a give away going on. To enter click here. I forgot to say that you should leave me a way to get in contact with you. Okay, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment