Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

So here are the Alice in Wonderland inspired earrings, "Chasing the White Rabbit". It's not a very good picture because it was taken quickly with my camera phone. It's already been sold. My friend Melissa saw it and loved the pair so much that she wanted them. So I'll have to make another pair to sell on Etsy. I love them though. I wish I wore it to the movie. It would have been a good advertisement.
I ordered new Moo business cards and I'm really excited for them to come in. They are advertised as free, but there is still a shipping fee. It's ok though. I'm really excited. I bet they will turn out really well. You can get them here.



So going through Etsy and I found two cool new sellers. One was nonesuchgarden who makes these cute little felt animal plushies. They are so adorable like this one:















The other seller is TheMidnightOrange. She has awesome sculptures like A Lesson in Forest Modesty - Heidi and Boo Collection. Go check out both sellers.

2 comments:

  1. What a creative idea! I love that fox plushie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Isn't it cute? You can find it here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30991850

    ReplyDelete