Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday

Well, it's been a while, but I am alive. I've been enjoying my vacation. I went to go see Alice In Wonderland. It was so cool that I saw it in 3D twice. I love Alice in Wonderland. I made earrings inspired by the movie. They are of Alice chasing the White Rabbit. I'll put them on Etsy later. I actually have tons of new items ready I just have to take pictures so be on the look out for them!
On a side note, I was wondering what people were talking about in the forum about people selling non-handmade items on Etsy. I hadn't seen any of that on Etsy before. Well the other day I was browsing through Books and Zines, my favorite category, and ran into a seller who was selling Disney books. They didn't write, illustrate, or publish them and it just annoyed me to no end. I was really mad. Now I know what everyone was talking about.

2 comments:

  1. I also loved the movie and thought it was very cool in 3D,,cant wait to see the earrings..
    Devon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet, but am hoping to soon!

    ReplyDelete