Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tickled Tuesday

I know I haven't posted in a long while so I'm sorry for that. I just don't know. I guess I was too lazy to post. Well, a quick update on everything.
I finished the Mother Mary painting and made a digital collage of my next painting. I finished my animation project and now I have to fix it and a video for my animation class before it ends in three weeks. That's right. Three weeks of school left in the semester so that's three weeks for me to work on a big painting and animations. It's going to be hectic, but I'm excited.
I've posted some of the animation stills for sale on both Zibbet and Etsy. I also listed some new prints.
I'm being interviewed today around five for my school newspaper. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time. I've never been interviewed. So hopefully that turns out well.
There's not much else to say. So here's a funny episode of Mameshiba. You should watch them all. They're really funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment